For online donations, please use the form below. If you prefer to mail in your donation, please click here for a printable form. For information on Leaves and Plaques, click here.
Descriptions of Funds
- Aaron and Pearl Parker Religious School Fund = For the support of the religious school.
- Altar Fund = For flowers on those occasions when they are not donated by individuals.
- Building Fund
- Cantor Fund = Provides support for the music program at the Temple.
- Capital Expenditure Fund = Provides money to purchase capital equipment for the Synagogue apart from the regular budget.
- Celia Winterholer Organ Fund = Provides money for maintenance of the organ.
- Craig Blumsack Fund = Provides financial assistance to our youth for purposes of study, travel, camp experience or participation in Judaic activities.
- Dr. Sanford Blank Computer Fund = Provides support for new software and computer technology.
- Endowment Fund = Used to maintain and expand the religious, educational, cultural and social activities of the Congregation.
- Essential Services Fund = The normal revenue of the Temple and supports Temple programs and administration.
- Goldsmith – Kallan Fund = 1. Defray cost of camp or conference that enhances ideals of Reform Judaism for children of Temple Emanu-El Religious School (TERS). 2. Stipends for faculty assistants who are Temple Emanu-El members and are currently volunteering in TERS. 3. Defray cost of conference for an individual who is a Temple Emanu-El member in good standing and a TERS staff member.
- Isaaca Siegel Landscape Fund = Provides for landscaping of the Temple grounds.
- Kitchen Fund
- Lothar Knobel Library Fund = For the purchase of books and other items for the library.
- Meyer Goodman Fund = Provides money for speakers, films and special events.
- Mitzvah Fund = Provides money for good deeds and emergencies.
- Passover Seder 2023 = Select this to RSVP for the April 5th 2023 seder via credit card
- Prayer Book Fund = For the purchase of High Holiday and Sabbath prayer books and Haggadahs.
- Purim Mishloach Manot Fundraiser = Select this fundraiser in the Choose a Fund box when purchasing Mishloach Manot Purim Bags.
- Rabbi Aaron Rosenberg Tikkun Olam Scholarship Fund
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund = For the Rabbi’s use in support of many requests for aid and in support of activities and causes that benefit the congregation, the Jewish community and the general community.
- Ruth Joan Brody Religious School Fund = For special events for the Religious School.
- Sam Kushner Fund = Provides scholarship to members of of our youth groups for institutes and summer camp.
- Torah Fund = For the repair, inspection and purchase of Torah scrolls.
Tree of Life Leaves and Memorial Plaques
In lieu of gifts for family and friends, you may wish to purchase a Yahrzeit Plaque or Leaf on the Tree of Life as a means of celebrating happy occasions, for condolences or for memorial donations.
Leaf on the Tree of Life: $200.00
Yahrzeit Plaque: $200.00
PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS FOR LEAVES AND PLAQUES TO:
P.O. Box 288, Waterford, CT 06385