Temple Emanu-El Brotherhood provides a variety of support services to the Temple. Membership is open to all men in the Temple. There are no other requirements or dues.
September 2020 Update
Hi Brothers and welcome to our virtual Brotherhood. As you are aware there will be no Sunday school in the building to start the year so we will not be able to meet on Sundays for Brotherhood Bagels. I am open to suggestions for how to stay connected during this Covid time while staying socially distant. If you have ideas for activities or events please email me at email@example.com
I hope that we will be able to get back together in person at some point during the school year, until then please stay healthy and safe and let me know if you would be interested in a ZOOM call or some other way of safely getting together.
Italian Night is cancelled and Sunday Bagels is suspended. Due to the COVID-19 Virus, all Temple social activities through the month of March 2020 are being canceled. This includes events such as the Brotherhood Italian Night, committee meetings, Sunday bagels, etc.
Can you believe it’s March, already? That can only mean one thing…it’s Italian Night! On March 15 come join the Brother-hood for our annual Italian Night (flyer attached). Mike Reinhard and our Hood crew will be cooking up a storm all day to serve delicious Eggplant Parmesan and pasta with homemade sauce! Get out of the kitchen and get to the temple, it’s always a great time and a great meal. We could use cooking help from the brothers so mark your calendar.
Sunday, April 26 come have breakfast and learn everything you want to know about solar panels and how it can save you money! Presentation by Brian Kelleher, Trinity Solar. And please join us on Sunday mornings for Brotherhood Bagels; I hope to see you there!
Regular Brotherhood Activities
- Arranging social activities
- Breakfast service at the Annual Membership meeting
- Building the Sukkah
- High Holiday ushering
- Monthly card game
- Preparing and serving the annual Italian Night
- Preparing and serving the annual Latke Dinner
- Serving bagels and coffee every Sunday Morning during Religious School
- Summer Outdoor Family Service and BarBQ
- Assisted in organizing trips to sporting events
- Co-chaired the Progressive Dinner
- Expanding informal summer picnics
- Helped arrange and fund the 50/30 celebration of both the Rabbi and the Temple
- Sunday Softball (involving the whole Jewish Community)
Contact the Brotherhood